Performs efficient installation and assembly of DIRTT products within clients’ facilities. Also, able to install systems furniture, casegoods, accessories, wall hung units, etc. Is responsible for timely completion of the work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction. Other Duties as Assigned.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
- Has the ability to understand and carry out directions from leads
- Is professional in appearance and in manners
- Has good oral and written communication skills
- Has physical strength and stamina required to lift and move product, boxes and equipment
- Has strong work ethic and very ethical approach to the business; is punctual and self motivated; has the ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts
- Is mechanically adept and knows how to safely use tools and equipment
- Understands basic installation processes: unloading, loading, staging, uncartoning, DIRTT component assembly, cleanup and detailing, etc.
- Knows how to assemble, fine tune and detail DIRTT products.
- Can read plans, blueprints and elevations, and understands architectural and furniture symbols
- Is capable and efficient in the assembly of DIRTT, resulting in quality workmanship
- Is product knowledgeable across most major lines the dealership represents; understands most product specifications and descriptions; can identify basic finishes, colors and fabrics; knows correct application and assembly for DIRTT products; knows how to make most mechanical adjustments.
- Understands basic electricity and systems DIRTT electrical component installation
Responsibility and Decision Making Skills:
- Takes ownership for assignment results and details, follows through to assignment’s finish
- Is capable of reacting to varying project/field conditions and able to make decisions to solve problems and changes in the scope of work
- Is responsible for other’s property, including client’s building, equipment and furniture; is responsible for the dealership’s tools, equipment and vehicles
- Understands and follows through with consistent and accurate paperwork, receiving documentation, detailed time sheets, client sign offs, punch list items, additional work orders, product return forms, inventory check out, etc.
- Paperwork is neat, clear, intelligible and complete, and done in a timely manner
- Communicates task status and problems to field leadman and scheduler in a timely and clear manner
Project and Installation Management Skills:
- Can carry out most assignments with little or no supervision
- Can pre plan small assignments, including field measurements and site reviews
- Can analyze assignments for correct tool, supply, and equipment requirements, as well as small parts and product pulls from warehouse
- Can punch and close out a work order, using proper procedures and forms
Other Technical Skills:
- Is comfortable driving a bobtail or cube truck, and can do so safely
- Understands furniture material handling and logistical processes
- Can receive and document receipt of product in a thorough and accurate manner
- Has strong customer service attitude and manner; communicates easily and clearly; is polite and cordial in all customer interactions
- Is highly responsive to customer requests
- Understands customer satisfaction focus of installation team and consistently meets or exceeds customer expectations
Please send your resume to Jason Lewis at email@example.com
Parron Hall is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer