Architectural Interiors Account Executive
Parron Hall is currently seeking a Production Designer for our fast-paced DIRTT interior construction team in sunny San Diego.
An Architectural Interiors Account Executive will act as the company’s ambassador for the Construct division. Responsible for managing and increasing overall revenue and profitability by promoting full solutions to our clients to include: DIRTT walls, casework, electrical, networks, flooring, acoustical and other construction product solutions. Being the content matter expert will help allow the executive to close sales and be the liaison to help keep the rest of the Construct team on target to deliverables. The Architectural Executive will be the voice for Parron Hall Construct in the community, raising the company’s brand and awareness with designers, architects, general contractors, GSA, developers and with existing and potential end-user clients.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for relationship management with Parron Hall long standing end-user accounts.
- Team lead for successful execution of existing 24-month pipeline and maintaining 24 month rolling pipeline.
- Is available, responsive and responds timely to customer inquiries, requests for information and/or quotations, problem resolution, etc.
- Provides frequent and regular follow-up contact with customers regarding after-sales services and information, including customer satisfaction.
- Conducts a professional, cooperative interface with the customer, the customer’s employees, and the customer’s third-party consultants/subcontractors.
- With the support and activity of functional departments, ensures the customer gets frequent and regular reports on order status, project progress and overall customer activity status.
- Assists accounting in resolving any late receivables or customer credit issues.
- Ensures successful execution of existing client projects to create new opportunities with these long-standing accounts.
- Networks extensively for leads (business groups, real estate brokers, A&D community, local community organizations, industry organizations— NAVFAC, IFMA, BOMA, AIA, etc.)
- Research for leads through business journals, newspapers, industry periodicals and publications, internet, etc.
- Work with partner manufacturer reps to identify new lead sources.
- Participates in dealership lead generation programs such as telemarketing, open houses, industry events, etc.; follows up diligently on leads provided by the dealership.
- Qualifies leads into potential customers; does thorough need analysis to understand client’s requirements for Construct products and services.
- Makes persuasive presentations to customers on dealership’s products and services—in person, through written/graphic documentation and virtually.
- Develops detailed, accurate and professional- looking quotes through own effort or in conjunction with dealership personnel (designers, customer service representatives, project managers, marketing manager, etc.) and presents these to the customer in a timely manner.
- Works with service departments to develop service contracts to present to customer when complex services are sold (design, for instance) or for major projects (installation, design, project management)
- Provides the accounting department with timely information for any necessary credit checks.
- Responsible for setting up the sale so that it can be efficiently managed and administered by the dealership, and the dealership design, project services, operations, and business personnel.
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of specifications when entering orders, and reviews specifications for obvious errors when done by others (design, for instance); provides complete, accurate and timely sales order (header data, pricing, contract numbers, etc.) and work order (site and project parameters, installation schedule, etc.) information required for proposal/sales order system.
- Ensures a responsible close of sale by obtaining signed sales orders (and terms & conditions, if appropriate), client purchase orders, deposits and any other documents or forms required
- Execution of required government contracts. Ensures project teams are aware of GSA or other contractual requirements.
Content Matter Expert
- Is knowledgeable of dealership’s product lines—product features, application, technical capabilities, specification, etc.
- Has comprehensive understanding of Construct management at dealer level—account servicing, project management, order preparation, order management, factory interface, delivery & installation— including sale’s role in those processes and procedures.
- Functions as customer advocate for internal order fulfillment performance and service. As the business leader, escalates concerns or issues to functional managers supporting the customer and sales opportunities, as required.
- Extensive knowledge of DIRTT, acoustical solutions and general construction and architectural business trends.
- Responsible for ensuring project requirements align with government contractual requirements.
- Maintains fluency in and continuously utilizes company software and hardware as required.
Goals and Performance
- Meets monthly, quarterly and yearly sales, margin and new business goals as set by the dealership and/or sales leader.
- Provides timely reports on sales forecasts and new leads as required.
- Participates in special sales programs sponsored by the dealership or in conjunction with the dealership’s designated Construct manufacturers; attends training sessions as determined by the
- Follows Parron Hall values and promotes the company purpose and vision.
Minimum job requirements
- College degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years working with DIRTT prefabricated construction solutions required.
- Minimum 3-5 years contract related sales experience preferred.
- Government sales experience preferred.
- Willing to relocate to San Diego. Relocation package available.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Keith Calabro at email@example.com
Parron Hall is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer